Crazy Court Vision

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hibachi!

I know this fool just didn't...I know this fool just didn't...I know Gil didn't just drop 60 on the Lakers.

I'm not seeing this right on my fantasy board...

You have to understand, I didn't even draft Gil. I had him last fantasy season, and he had his share of turnovers, but he still did his thing...high assist, high threes...and a truckload of points.

It's cool reading stories about him...I mean, he's a lot like me, real quirky cat who doesn't feel like folks respect him. Fair enough, just don't be surprised when Gil or myself hafta likely put the grill to ya, lol.

Anyway, imagine my delight when someone took a trade that gave me Gil and 'Shard Lewis for 'Sheed, Baron and Josh Howard. Yeah, three for two, but man, I got Gil though...

And it's been fun ever since.

So imagine how I felt when ya boy Gil got to be so hot against L.A. that he straight dried up the Lakers, and even managed to outshine Kobe, who didn't drop a shabby 45-8-10 on the Wizards.

Just for one night though, the Wizards should've gone back to being the Bullets, because Gil just shot the lights of the well...arena.

HIBACHI!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home